Wednesday, January 4, 2012

The Lust List: 3 More Things

Wesco Spaceboy Waste Bin







WESCO SPACEBOY WASTE BIN

Once upon a time, long, long ago, I fell in love with a trash can.  I know, it's ridiculous.  And its price of around $450.00 is definitely out of this world.  I don't even know if you can still buy them in the U.S., but they seem to be hard to keep in stock on the U.K. websites where I've found them, so obviously I'm not the only one who's in love.  You have to admit, they are pretty darn cute.











1967 PONTIAC GTO

My Sweet Mama bought one of these in 1967.  She said there was no glitz or glamour to it, just pure hot rod.  I can just see her, all young and sweet and quiet, pulling up next to somebody's Mustang in that thing and then blowing 'em away when the light turns green.  This one is for sale at the St. Louis Car Museum for a mere $146,000. Maybe one day I'll be able to afford the blue-collar model, aka The Cloned LeMans.  Until then, may as well drool over outrageously priced and perfectly restored beauties like this.


Le Creuset Cast Iron Casserole in Powder Pink
LE CREUSET POWDER PINK CAST IRON CASSEROLE

Oh how I wish I'd never learned of these!  I do not need another cast iron 2 quart casserole.  I already have one that's heart-shaped, one that's pumpkin-shaped, and one that's just plain round.  I do NOT need another.  Especially when the jerks at Le Creuset, makers of my very favorite cookware in the whole wide world, decided to make them available only in Japan.  JAPAN!  C'mon, that's not fair!  And in PINK no less.  I need one of these.  Every now and then, they show up on Ebay at an exorbitantly high price. On the Le Creuset Japan website, they are available in 5 different colors!  And I can't have any of them!  Oh, the lustful anguish.  

No comments:

Post a Comment