Thursday, November 17, 2011

The Lust List: 3 Things

I like things.  And I'm not ashamed to admit it. It may be materialistic, but I don't care.  I like beautiful, fabulous, amazing THINGS! And most of them are way beyond my budget. So I stare longingly at photos and youtube videos of these things, and now from time to time I am going to tell you a little something about them. It's a List of Lust.  Here goes.



Gucci Bamboo Corset Heels. These have been around for years.  Tom Ford is a genius.  There is something about that flesh colored satin that I love.  Very sexy.


 
Resonator Guitar (Dobro).  Hope to move this one off the Lust list and onto the Love list soon.  Been practicing slide guitar on my Washburn acoustic with a 5/8 socket for a slide.  Think I'm bout ready to move on. Of course mine won't be as gorgeous as this beautiful all metal contraption, but I should have a starter dobro soon. I've been good all year.









ICON 4x4 FJ-40. A custom built, Teflon coated, $100,000 offroad machine. Awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment